7.18.2005

Back..

Wow, I haven't been here in awhile. I have been crocheting a ton lately. I am almost done with my ripple blanket that will be going to a friend, but I will take pics. I have also joined a square swap on crochetville.org, which should be really fun. I think I have 3 of the 35 squares done so I need to get going. I also joined a autumn secret pal thread which I think will be really neat.

On the TTC side, I think I am 2dpo today so I have about 12 more days before testing. I hate the 2ww. So if this month doesn't work we will be heading for more testing and possible infertility drugs. I'm glad that we at least have a plan.

Bert and Sal seem to have a cold and haven't been that active. I'm worried about them since turtles can get pnemonia really fast, but they are still eating so I am going to hold out taking them to the vet.

Let see, anything else?? Nope I think thats it. Trevor is working 2nd shift this week which is bad because we never see each other, but he will be off for the weekend, so I guess its OK.

Kat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home