8.01.2005

Happy Monday!

Things are starting to look up! I had a nice long weekend with my mom to kind of reflect on my life and see where I want to go from here. My reflection kind of started when I came upon a blog that 101 things to do in 1001 days. Its just what is sound like...you come up with 101 things you would like to complete in 1001 days. I have started my list, but still have a ways to go. I will be posting it when its done.

TTC- On the TTC front we are out this month, but I have a doctor's appointment on Friday so hopefully he will have some suggestions.

Joey- Joey, our wonderful cat is still missing. We had a call last night from someone that found a cat, but it wasn't him. I am going to go to the Animal control Office and the Humane Society today just to check again.

Crochet- Didn't get hardly anything done this weekend. I still only have 4 squares done for the swap, but I still have some time. I am also starting a cute dress for a baby. Not sure who its going to, just coulnd't resist it.

Other than that, not much is going on! Going to post a pic of my ripple in the next post!

kat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home