8.08.2005

Secret Pal Surprise

I got home from work today and had a surprise waiting for me!! I was having a ho-hum day and it was so wonderful to have something waiting for me. My SP is the best!! I received homespun yarn, tea, "tickle" yarn (thinking of a project to use this for already), a beautiful butterfly pen, a cute turtle washcloth, a kitty that looks just like Pede and a turtle change purse that I am going to beg my SP for the pattern for...it is SO cute!! And then when I came to post a thank-you I had an email too!!! I can't wait to find out who my SP is!!! Thank you SP if you read this!!

1 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many thanks , I have lately been trying to find information
approximately this subject for ages and yours may be the best I have came
upon till now. Even so, what with reference for the
summary? Are you specific concerning the
provide?

Feel free to visit my site; Precision nutrition recommended books

 

Post a Comment

<< Home