9.11.2005

Wow!!!

So much for trying to post here everyday...that didn't work at all. Things have been really busy, but in a good way.

I have been trying to get to all of Dave's soccer games. He is the co-captain of the varsity team this year...I love it! So far there have been a couple of horrible games...its seems like they don't have a lot of motivation. But we had one game go into overtime that we won...so that was very fun!

Last weekend I took Trevor on a surprise vacation weekend to Chicago. We stayed at the Best Western Inn of Chicago (downtown). We went and saw the Body Worlds Exhibit (http://www.bodyworlds.com/en/pages/home.asp) at the Museum of Science and Industy. It was absolutely amazing. I can't even begin to describe it!! I would recommend that everyone go see it!!

This weekend we went back to Chicago for my second cousins wedding. It was very nice and it was nice to be able to see all the family again this year. We are starting to plan the Christmas party already and I guess I am going to be helping with the kids activity. It should be fun.

Ok, I need to get ready for the week, but promise to start posting more!

Kat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home